[HPADM] RE: Strange vgchange behaviour - SUMMARY

From: KRASTEV Zdravko (zdravko.krastev@eurocontrol.int)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 02:46:04 EST

Thanks to
Rita Workman
Copeland, Daniel
Stocker, Nick

There were few suggestions:
- VG is not included in the cmclconf.ascii
- Some processes block the VG to be de-activated during the package stop
- VG is included in the /etc/lvmrc and is activated during the boot of the
server.
None of those were correct.
So the behaviour still remains a mystery. I have logged a call at HP.
If they come out with some explanation I will make a second summary.
Thank you very much
Zdravko