[HPADM] 4 nodes to sync.

From: brian irvin (brian944us@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 11:25:05 EST

Hi Everyone:

We have 4 nclass servers running 11.0, 64 bit. MCSG,
all applications, patches etc.. we are doing load
balacing to ensure all the 4 servers are equally
loaded and they are. We have to make sure that all the
4 servers are in sync (i mean the files, directories
etc..) how do go about doing this job? How to make
sure all the nodes are in sync
Node A (nis master)(also running veritas backup)
Node B (nis slave)
Node C (nis slave)
Node D (nis slave)
all of them are single node MCSG clusters with the
same patches.

please advise.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,