[HPADM] hpapache2 and mod_auth_ldap module does not works

From: Frank Bonnet (bonnetf@bart.esiee.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 07:39:09 EST

Hi

I've downloaded the HP version of apache 2.0.43
it works well in normal mode.

I've tried to use the LDAP auth method following
the instructions of the ldap.admin.guide in the
doc directory but ...

when I start apache ( /opt/hpapache2/bin/apachectl start )
the process hangs for ever and apache does not start.
I have to use kill -9 to kill the process !

Anyone could help ?

Thanks

--
Frank Bonnet