[HPADM] Auto_Mounter Question (NIS)

From: Vance_Brasher@dril-quip.com
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 14:43:06 EST

Guys, I have one server (Server1) using the auto mounter from another server
(Server 2) to mounts disks. I also use the auto mounter on server 2 to
mount disks on various clients, the problem I am getting is that server 1
tries to mount its own disks. Is there a way to stop this within
/etc/auto_master or something along those lines? I don't want to hard mount
the directories.

Regards,

Vance.