[HPADM] I now it and you now it, but.......

From: Arjan (hpux-admin@zonnet.nl)
Date: Sat Dec 14 2002 - 05:11:36 EST

Hello ppl,

You and I now that Unix is the best platform to host Oracle Databases...

But what if you have a new manager, who wants to do something completley new and thinks it's the best...

Say something like, remove the HP-UX boxes and put in some really good Microsoft Windows systems....???? whats that?

So i'm looking for some good reports with pro's and contra's for using Microsoft or Unix..

Please help me out!!!!

Greetz,
Arjan