[HPADM] detecting old homes

From: Andreas Fischer (fischer@science-computing.de)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 05:10:35 EST

Hello,

I would like to move several home directories from an old machine to a
newer one. While doing so I thought about deleting "old" homedirectories
(which have not been used / accessed for 1 year) to get rid of junk data.

I tried the command "find -atime +365". But this doesn´t really help me as
I just get a list of files not accessed for more than 365 days.
Is there a way of finding directories which were not accessed during a
certain time period?

Do you have any other ideas?

Thank you very much!

Andreas Fischer