[HPADM] Installing CDE on AIX for ITO

From: Connie.Zolg@dana.com
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 11:25:37 EST

Our AIX person is trying to install DCE on the AIX boxes so I can monitor
them with ITO. I found a document (OV-EN003565), but she still seems to be
having problems. Has anyone done this successfully? If so, how did you
install it? Apparently there are options of installing a slim client, an
RPC client (that would be my guess)....

What should the /opt/dcelocal/dce_cf.db file contain? What process should
be running (dced?)

Thanks ...

Connie Zolg
Dana Corporation