[HPADM] Clustering and SAN connectivity

From: Hogue, Russ (rhogue@harrisinteractive.com)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 10:58:25 EST

Riding on the heels of my processor question (thanks to all who replied!) I
have been tasked with investigating the viability of clustering our N class
and L class servers to provide redundant fail over and to have the servers
use a common data share on an EM12000 (Compaq/SAN).

I am looking for input from people that have done this and things I should
be asking/looking for.

Thanks!

Russ

Russ Hogue