[HPADM] FW: IP Console - more

From: Epstein, Kevin (kepstein@uti.co.za)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 01:21:33 EDT

Hi All,

Thanks to all who replied. Answers were very similar most people suggesting
that the LAN console is cofigured via the GSP.
I've now got the card accepting connections, but I have another problem.
When I've logged in, I get this error:

[Read only - use ^Ecf for console write access.]

What keys must I press for this keystroke sequence?
Thanks for the help until now.

Rgds,
Kevin Epstein
UTi - Centurion