[HPADM] Sam Printing

From: Livingston, Don (Don_Livingston@Standardaero.ca)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 12:55:20 EDT

I'm upgrading our 2 K570 systems to 11i. I still have one box on 10.20.
I'd like to be able to copy all my printers I have set up in SAM on the
10.20 box, to the other box with 11i. I hope I don't have to manually enter
each one. Has anyone done this?

Thanks
Don Livingston
UNIX System Administrator
StandardAero Ltd.
Winnipeg, MB.
Canada
(204) 788-2652
(204) 788-2299 (Fax)

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEES. It may contain privileged, confidential or proprietary
information. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, copying or distribution of
the contents of this message or the taking of any action on the contents of
this message is strictly prohibited. If received in error, please promptly
notify the sender and delete the original and all copies from your system.