[HPADM] Hi Administrators

From: Ayanda Dlamini (Simunye) (Ayanda-Dlamini@rssc.co.sz)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 03:34:59 EDT

Hello,

I seem to unable to run any command in sybase. I suspect that my sybsystem
procedures are corrupt. I have a backup that has the last good sysbproc, but
problem is I am not how to go about restoring that sysbsys procedures.

I am running HP UX 10.20 i, and Sybase 11i .

kind Regards,

Ayanda Dlamini (Trainee, SA)

the system manager.
www.mimesweeper.com