[HPADM] SUMMARY: Non-bootable C360 workstation:

From: Helfenbein, Henry (Henry.Helfenbein@sanmina-sci.com)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 19:07:47 EDT

Thanks go to Bill Hassell, Tom Myers, and Jeff Cleverley.

No matter how persistent I was, I could not access the drive or it's data.
The hard disk bit it good! Luckily, time was on my side with this one...

I swapped the defective disk with an HP Support replacement, IGNITE-ed it,
and the system is up.

Thanks again for the quick replies!
Henry Helfenbein
UNIX Systems Administrator