[HPADM] disk failure

From: Ronelle Van Niekerk (rvanniek@ecgd.gov.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 06:12:53 EDT

Guys,

We have just had a doisk failure and I need to know if there is any way
to take that disk (vg's and lc's and all) offline so that we can stil
work on the system
At present everything hangs when you try to get any information on the
system's logical volumes and volume groups.

TIA
Ronelle

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com