[HPADM] Script Help (Problems with stupid directory/file names HPUX 11.00 )

From: Vance_Brasher@dril-quip.com
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 16:36:18 EDT

On to my next question,

We have some users that have created some pretty funky
directories/filenames.

I.E
2456 & 12345
PROJECT FOR WHATEVER & THIS OTHER THINGIE MABOBBER.

I have to write this script in korn and have most of it written, the script
has to find certain files and compress them, finding them isn't an issue,
deleting, coping, renaming or compressing them is.

Anyway have ideas on this?

Regards,

Vance Brasher
Unix System Administrator