[HPADM] Data Protector 5.0

From: Paul van Westerlaak (Paul.van.Westerlaak@rivm.nl)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 09:23:04 EDT

Hi Admins,

I've just received the update for Omniback 5.0, now called "Data Protector
5.0".
Has anybody tried this new version as an upgrade from 4.1 or cold install?
When I tried to install the user interface on a PC I got the message:

"This module was compiled using a trial version of Delphi. The trial
period has expired."

Somehow this gives me the feeling I should wait for version 5.1 :-)

Cheers