[HPADM] RE: Summary free nfs client for windows

From: Marvin Blackburn (mblackburn@glenraven.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 09:30:41 EDT

Most suggested that I implement CIFS/9000.
The deadline forces me to use nfs (at least for the short-term).
No one knew of any free/cheap nfs clients so we are going to try a couple
eval versions we found on the net.

Thanks for the replies -- too many to mention individuallly.
Marvin Blackburn
Systems Administrator
Glen Raven
"He's no failure. He's not dead yet" --William Lloyd George