[HPADM] LTO Tape library

From: Scharle, Bob (bob.scharle@ncogroup.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 12:33:20 EDT

Hi,

We have 2 HP 6/60 LTO Tape Libraries that we use for backups using Omniback
3.5 running on a N class (11.00). We have been experiencing I/O errors
lately. HP is questioning the tapes we are using. We are using EMTEC LTO
Ultrium Tapes (Ultrium 1). Does anyone have any experience using these
tapes? Thank you in advance and I will summarize.

Bob