[HPADM] Re: Application errors - Summary

From: Chuck Lam (chuck_lam@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 16:09:44 EDT

Thank you the following persons who took time to reply
to my question:
Rita Workman, Harry Pfeffer, Steve Illgen, and Bill
Hassell.
It appeared that the problem that we encountered was
common in a 32-bit OS environment. I attached the
following reply from Bill Hassell which I found it to
be very informative. I would increase the SHMMAX as
others suggested on my next maintenance to see if that
helps.

Chuck