[HPADM] Oracle question

From: Mani, Chandrashekar (Chandrashekar.Mani@astrazeneca.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 13:42:23 EDT

Hi!

          I have a superdome connected to a EMC symmetrix and a HP-512
diskarray. I have multiple oracle databases running on the superdome. The
HP-512 has the root volume group and is configured under the lvm. The EMC
symmetrix is configured under the veritas volume manager.I need to know how
to determine which are the oracle databases running on the HP-512 diskarray?

Thanks,
Chandrashekar Mani