[HPADM] update - vxupgrade issue

From: Jeff Cleverley (jeff_cleverley@agilent.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 14:10:56 EDT

Greetings,

I have received some replies for using fuser and lsof. I did try some
of these before but didn't include them in my email since I thought this
was more of a lvm issue. They weren't showing anything. Here is the
output of some of the commands:

#ROOT deere $ fuser -u /dev/vg01/rsso
/dev/vg01/rsso:

#ROOT deere $ fuser -u /dev/vg01/sso
/dev/vg01/sso:

#ROOT deere $ fuser -c /mnt/sso
/mnt/sso:

#ROOT deere $

#ROOT deere $ lsof /mnt/sso
#ROOT deere $

This file system has been mounted since the machine was rebooted 24 days
ago. It has an active project working on it, so I'm trying to avoid
unmounting it at this time. I don't know that it would unmount since
the vxupgrade says it's busy anyway.

Thanks,

Jeff Cleverley