[HPADM] vxupgrade failure

From: Jeff Cleverley (jeff_cleverley@agilent.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 13:39:22 EDT

Greetings,

I have some servers running 11.00 that I recently upgraded to OnLineJFS
3.3. I have upgraded all but one file system to layout4. I get the
following message:

#ROOT deere $ vxupgrade /mnt/sso
/mnt/sso: vxfs file system version 3 layout
#ROOT deere $ vxupgrade -n 4 /mnt/sso
vxfs vxupgrade: cannot upgrade /dev/vg01/rsso - Device busy
#ROOT deere $

I've looked for pv/vg/lv* or SAM commands that may be running and
nothing is. A vgdisplay -v shows everything active/available/synced.
How can I find out what it thinks is making it busy?

Thanks,

Jeff Cleverley