[HPADM] OpenSSH from Porting Centre or HP?

From: Justin Willoughby (jwilloug@mhc.net)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 13:04:24 EDT

I know HP now has OpenSSH ported and available from their web site. How many are using the one from HP now that it's available. Or are most still just sticking with the one from the Porting Centre?

I think the one from HP requires the same TCP Wrappers as the one from the Porting Centre, if I use the OpenSSH from HP do they have these wrappers or do I need to get them from the Porting Centre?

Thanks!

- Justin