[HPADM] SUMMARY:displaycd[2]: @: parameter not set ?

From: Whittemore, Dale (dale.whittemore@lmco.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 15:22:37 EDT

Problem was with a function buried in the /etc/profile script. It was used
in the past to change the command line prompt to be the current file system
location. We now use the PS1 variable to that.

Stéphane Lachapelle's response came as I was finding the answer and was
exactly what was wrong.

After commenting out the function and logging in again, all was okay and the
prompt still reflects the current location.

Dale Whittemore