[HPADM] hp-ux tutorials

From: Ronelle Van Niekerk (rvanniek@ecgd.gov.uk)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 08:55:13 EDT

Hi guys,

I have to train up another collegue becasue I am leaving the company at
the end of the year. Problem is that I am not a very good teacher.

I was wondering if any of you know of a hp-ux - or even a generic unix -
sysadmin tutorial that I can base my training on.

TIA
Ronelle van Niekerk

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com