[HPADM] [SUMMARY] Screen Capture

From: Jon B. Carter (Jon.Carter@post.serco.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 07:59:14 EDT

Hi All,

Many thanks to those who replied and especially to Habib Khan for telling me where to find the screen capture software.

Best Regards,
Jon Carter

Its available in the Application CD set which comes with 11.x Bundle.
The software is named as " Mpower Web" . This has all the applications
including screen capture, Imaging, Audio etc...

Regards
Habib Khan.