[HPADM] script help

From: jathar.pravin@mahindra.com
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 00:38:33 EDT

Dear Sir,

We have implemented user quota on heterogeneous UNIX (SGI/HP/IBM )on xfs
file system.
Given softlimit : 10000KB
          Hardlimit :15000KB
But I am not able to get any message when users are crossing the softlimit.

Is any body implemented the quota pl. help me

Users crosses soft limit, The interpret message comes on the screen. OR If
users crosses the soft limit how to start the limit timer on.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pravin Jathar

---DISCLAIMER-------------------------------------------------
The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the
enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s) if any) are privileged and
confidential material of Mahindra and Mahindra Limited (M&M)
and should not be disclosed to, used by or copied in any
manner by anyone other than the intended addressee/(s). If
this E-mail (including the enclosure/(s) or attachment/(s)
if any ) has been received in error, please advise the
sender immediately and delete it from your system. The views
expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure/(s)
or attachment/(s) if any) are those of the individual sender.