[HPADM] SUMMARY1: lanadmin -S 100 gives errno=22

From: Arjan Fraaij (hpux-admin@zonnet.nl)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 10:38:36 EDT

Thanks to those who already replyed.

Did get several options, also using lanadmin -X instead of lanadmin -S
This did give me the next question, on the box I tried this but
lanadmin -X is not an availble option, on an other box the lanadmin -X
is an option. Is there a patch needed? Both boxes are running HP-UX
10.20

Grz,
Arjan

Arjan Fraaij