[HPADM] A scripting/ftp Question

From: Deepak John Cutinha (deepak_cutinha@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 06:05:16 EDT

Dear Gurus !!

I am trying to write an automated ftp script
to move files from a said directory but I
want to have a kind of check before I ftp
them from remote .. for example I want to
check if the Files created at a perticular
time period I want to move or files with
purticulr extensions to me moved in a
different directory... How best I can
accomplish this task using ftp ...

Kiitos !!