[HPADM] Query related to Xlibrary

From: Pranesh Bhimrao Kaveri (praneshkaveri@rediffmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 08:00:00 EDT

Hi all,
   I am facing a problem with Xlibrary. I am using
BARCO dislpay card, which has got its own Xlibrary in
"/usr/X11R6-BARCO/lib"(Ex : libXt.sl library).
If I use BARCO specific library, my application gives some display
though not a complete one. Where as if I use normal Xlibraries in
"/usr/lib", it starts showing
different errors. I wanted to know why BARCO card has
its own set of Xlibrary and should I have to use those libraries?
If I use normal libraries, in what sense
does it make difference with BARCO specific library.
   I am sure I will get help from this knowledge pool.
Any help in this issue can be of great use.

Regards,
- Pranesh