[HPADM] Re: Documentation generation (Summary)

From: Joe Reeves (joe_reeves@colonialbank.com)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 21:09:20 EDT

Thank you to everyone who replied on this.
The overwhelming response for AIX was snap. If you use "snap -a" it will
generate a large amount of information in your /tmp/ibmsupt directory.
Basically all of your hardware config, software installed, kernel
parameters, etc.. For Sun, I got much less of a response, but Ed Arizona
sent me a link to his own script that was very helpful. Thanks Ed. Here
is the link: http://www.arizonaed.com/unix/automate.sh

Thanks all,
Joe Reeves