Re: Printing

From: Ron Bramblett (bramblet@FULLER.COM)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 15:13:24 EST

I have print queues in AIX that go down on occassion and I just restart the queue.
I print to a Canon IR330 printer that won't let anyone print when it goes down. So I start it with the enable command.

Not sure what is causing it but doesn't happen enough to be a problem.
When the Canon goes down it does stop communications and recently I found I had a network cable that was defective.