Re: Boot confoguration problem

From: Antonio R. (arv@VODAFONE.ES)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 06:56:17 EST

Problem continue ....

# synclvodm -v rootvg hd5
synclvodm: Physical volume data updated.
0516-532 synclvodm: logical volume hd5 not found in volume group rootvg.
#

# lslv hd5
LOGICAL VOLUME: hd5 VOLUME GROUP: rootvg
LV IDENTIFIER: 000002183308e6b7.1 PERMISSION: ?
VG STATE: active/complete LV STATE: ?
TYPE: boot WRITE VERIFY: ?
MAX LPs: ? PP SIZE: ?
COPIES: ? SCHED POLICY: ?