Re: Boot confoguration problem

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 05:37:37 EST

Try "synclvodm rootvg hd5", or "synclvodm rootvg".

If the boot information exists in the right physical location, on a disk
that is in the bootlist then it will get used before LVM gets involved
and notices that your rootvg is damaged. Once it's booted, it doesn't
need it again.

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.