VNC install

From: Lieberg, Patrick (plieberg@EV3.NET)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 17:42:57 EST

With all the talk of vnc lately, I took it upon mysylf to install it on our test AIX system just because. I've never had trouble installing it on linux, but I've run into a roadblock that is probably obvious and I am missing something.

When doing the xmkmf, I get this error:

imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/lib/X11/config
imake: No such file or directory: 1346-718 No description file. Stop.

I've checked and the /usr/lib/X11/config has the Imake.cf and Imake.rules files. Is there something else that I am missing?

thanks,
Patrick Lieberg
Systems Engineer
ev3 Inc.