Re: Lpd is not working

From: Bob Booth - UIUC (booth@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2004 - 22:17:20 EST

Check you make sure that lpd is not crashing. Look in errpt to see if there
are any messages about lpd crashing.

trying running it without src and see if any messages come out that let you
know what it is doing. You can also add an entry daemon.debug somefile to
your /etc/syslog.conf file and restart syslog. You may get some indication
from the syslog.

bob