Re: exportvg/importvg on RAID5 SSA

From: Martin W. Johnson (fclmwj@NERSP.NERDC.UFL.EDU)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 14:26:05 EST

Yes, we did, and it went quite well. The disks were in a loop that
included both nodes and were defined as hdisks to both nodes, but
assigned to a vg on only one of the nodes. I believe it took less than
5 minutes to exportvg on one node and importvg on the other node, but
that was a few years ago.
       Marty

--
Martin Johnson