Re: Problems with inittab

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 10:46:15 EST

We had one just recently where inittab got corrupted somehow. I don't have
the full details of this as it happened to one of my colleagues on Sunday.
That was an upgrade to 5.1-04, and we've done loads of them before without
this problem.

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
<https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html>
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
<http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX>
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.