Re: Service Agent

From: Drew Myers (myersd@VANGUARDCAR.COM)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 16:48:40 EST

Dave,

I have a p670 divided into 2 LPARs. Neither of which has ever enrolled
successfully with the HMC. I've had our IBM business partner out here
for a week straight, and he was unable to resolve the issue.

I'm highly interested in this as well, so let me add my voice to Dave's.
  Anyone get this working cleanly and consistently?

Thanks,

Drew