Re: ls -lt and date/time stamp

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 05:10:59 EST

I just did a very quick test on a 5.1-04 system and also a 433-08 system and
it appeared to sort correctly by time on each server, even when the files'
timestamps were within a few seconds of each other, with the same date
displayed by ls -l.

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.