Re: Migratepv Command

From: Frye, Matthew (Matthew.Frye@REXHEALTH.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 09:24:17 EST

I/O bandwidth and data loaded in memory _are_ important considerations, but
the point I made was based on my experience, not on what is "likely," or
what is true in theory. However, and additional caveat...when I said users,
mostly I was referring to DBAs. End users may not notice (or complain), but
DBAs certainly seem to notice, if they are doing their job. This also
varies based on how much they are paying attention and relative whininess.
In my experience, SAP DBAs are more whiny than other DBAs.

Matt Frye
Sr. Systems Programmer, RS/6000 Group
Rex Healthcare
(919) 784-3791