Re: Migratepv Command

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 09:51:54 EST

And my comments were based on _my_ experience.

I guess we just have to settle for "YMMV".

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.