Re: Increased memory usage with AIX 5.1.

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 14:58:17 EST

We've seen it as well on our SAP systems, following upgrades from 433 to 51
ML4. We upgraded Oracle at the same time, and just put it down as one of
those things. Didn't really cause us problems except with one system which
was suddenly short of paging space. The actual amount of paging died down
after several hours use.
It'll be nice to look forward to with 5.2, though.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
<https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html>

<http://www.faqs.org/faqs/aix-faq/>

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.