Re: (Slightly OT) Remote admins and encrypted data

From: pSeries AIX Geek (aixgeek@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 09:26:57 EST

1. No. They are citizens of their respective
countries. They just VPN into the US from their home
country and access servers in data centers locally.
2. US corporation.
3. That's an open question at this point.
4. Let's assume so.

I realize that this is kind of a weird question, and
we're already running it past the pack of wildebeests
(lawyers), but that takes time. I'm just looking for
cases as to whether anyone else has a similar
situation and if you had any concerns/problems.

- pAG

--- JOSEPH KREMBLAS <jkremblas@REDHEARTGIFTS.COM>