Re: p670

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 07:38:09 EST

I have been told that microcode upgrade is a CE task for both p670 and p690.
I don't think there's much you can do about that, as I don't think you can
obtain it yourself by approved channels. (I must admit I haven't checked
this.)

Adapter cards is a bit iffy. They SAY it's a CE task - there's a bit of a
knack to it, and the opportunity to break things - but I know of people who
change their own. I don't think we do on our p690s, though. (We don't
actually have any p670s.)

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.