Re: F1 key in here document?

From: Jef Lee (jef.lee@ITVISION.COM.AU)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 19:42:58 EST

Since the F keys are relative to the current TERM setting, you might
need to establish that and issue the appropriate codes, especially if
this is being done "terminal-free" and the TERM may be set to "dumb"
which probably doesn't have F-keys. Could you set TERM to a known value
and export it before executing the program, then issue the F-keys you
need?

Jef...