Re: New Hardware evaluation

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 06:41:16 EST

A new edition of the Systems Handbook has just come out. That would be a
good place to start.
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg245120.html?
Open

You might also like to check the latest Performance Report:
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/pseries/hardware/system_perf.html

The main pSeries Servers web page will lead you to more detailed information
on current IBM servers.
http://www-132.ibm.com/content/home/store_IBMPublicUSA/en_US/eServer/pSeries
/pSeries.html

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.