Re: indirect JFS mount

From: pSeries AIX Geek (aixgeek@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Fri Dec 26 2003 - 19:52:16 EST

Incidentally, Veritas either bought out The Kernel
Group (TKG) in Austin, or bought some of their tools,
so Veritas is one of those rare vendors who *does*
have an intimate knowledge of AIX kernel internals...

Certainly among backup vendors, Veritas has as much
AIX kernel internal knowledge as anyone outside of
Tivoli, and they may even have more...

- pAG