easy grep question

From: Taylor, David (DTaylor@WBMI.COM)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 11:25:46 EST

Hi *

I would imagine that the answer to my question is very simple, but for
some reason I am experiencing brain-lock today.

I need to search a file for the string "ABC123" but only if the
following line contains either "DEF456" or "GHI789". All three strings
occur multiple times within this file, I am only concerned with the
instances where the first string is immediately followed by one of the
other two.

TIA

David Taylor

Senior Software Systems Engineer