Re: Telnet port 25

From: JOHN HAMBLETON (jhamblet@NMU.EDU)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 10:07:24 EST

I used IPSec to accomplish this task. With IPsec you
can block specific: IP addresses, protocols, ports, and
either incoming or outgoing. It's a lot like Linux's IPTables.
I have my port 25 blocked on ingress to all IP's except
localhost. IPsec is found on the AIX installation media set,
and you administer it through Smit.
John H
jhamblet@nmu.edu