Re: how long support for mca node?

From: Robert Miller (rmiller@SMUD.ORG)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 13:37:07 EST

My guess would be that it's been out of hardware support for a long
time, unless you have some sort of special maintenance agreement with
IBM. You will probably want to check with your CE or IBM rep and see
what's available.

Microchannel machines went the way of the dinosaur, at least as far as
support goes, a couple years ago IIRC...

--rm